My Dream


My Dream:To become a nurse and/or become a famous singer!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Don't Know

Well I guess you know who this ones about,ABBY. For those who know Abby you know she is a spoiled girl. She is lovable at times but the other times you don't want to hear about, lol!!! But for those who don't know Abby she is a full blooded Cocker Spaniel (trust me she is, she chases birds alot ). I love you Abby your the best companion!!! And keep secrets!!! 

Abby & Me

Abby & Davis

Abby & Me 

And of course Abby
                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Davis made your blog already! Great job Hope! I look forward to checking every now again to see what you are up to. Even though I can just ask you every week at church:) You are a very special young lady and I know God is going to use you in an incredible way! Keep your eyes on HIM!

    ReplyDelete