My Dream


My Dream:To become a nurse and/or become a famous singer!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snow, Snow, Snow

I don't think we got alot of snow this year so far. I usually don't like snow..........but this year I like it a little...........ok I like it this year, because of the sledding and snow ball fights and going down to the creek when it is frozen solid.  But I love doing these thing with my little brother.  I treasure my little brother, Jon. He is my friend, brother, and wii companion.  I laugh when Abby goes outside to do her business (in the snow) and I chase her.  She does (as I call it) the tail, tuck, and run.  But what I treasure the most is the birth of my Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ.  Born of a virgin in a feeding trough. That is what I treasure the most this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment