My Dream


My Dream:To become a nurse and/or become a famous singer!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Calf

From the left is Lane,Sizzler,Hope (me)

 This is my calf for 4-H!!! I'm trying this out for the first time so I might stink at it!!!lol These are old pictures of Sizzler so I'll try to get some new ones on here. I just started leading him and holy cow (sorry Sizzler but I had to say that)lol. He is a stinker he was soo hard to pull at first.......but now he is leading soooo much better!!! He is like my BFF. Between him and Lane I think I have pretty good farm friends!!  Sizzler is kept at my friends' house because they live on a farm. (kinda makes more sense to keep him there than keep him at our place when we have nowhere to put him).
Sizzler and Me with Lane in the background

This is the best picture of all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment